Home
+86-755-28446821

News

Contact Info

Email:sales@yicai-china.com
sales@yicailighting.com
Tel:+86-755-28446821
Fax:+86-755-82413339
Address:Floor 4,Block B,Laowei second industry zone,Longhua Town,Shenzhen China
Hello,This is Rajeev from India. Yicai our new supplier found in Google search. Up to now, our cooperation is very nice.

—— India customer

We purchase LED Ligaht from Yicai for long time. It`s attractive for their excellent research and development of LED.

—— Africa customer

We are a group company in Taiwan. We started business relationship with Yicai since 2010. We mainly purchase various LED Light profiles. We always can get competitive price ,high quality ,good service from Yicai. That is what i need .

—— Taiwan customer

New path of China led high bay lighting fixtures --- Leading Technology

    China led high bay lighting fixtures lurk huge economic and social benefits. Countries around the world are paying more attention to the research and development of led high bay lighting fixtures. Advanced countries promote the rapid development of semiconductor lighting industry from four points: leading technology, industrial supporting policy, promotion of industry standardization, and cultivating the consumer concept of environmental protection. It has a certain reference to the path of China led high bay lighting fixtures. 
    Leading Technology

    As an emerging industry, China led high bay lighting fixtures has many technology difficulties to conquer. However, because of the difficult technology, big investment, long period and unpredictable risk, enterprises and government need to work together for promoting the development of China led high bay lighting fixtures. Only in this way can it promote the development of technology of China led high bay lighting fixtures.

China led high bay lighting fixtures

    In June 2006, the Department of Energy (DOE) decided to strongly support five major projects of led lighting fixtures: ordinary lighting integrated LED flood light, solid-state lighting products with fluorescent system, white LED light based on light out-coupling efficiency of fluorescent powder, organic semiconductor lighting device structure, and durable and efficient cavity light-emitting diode. The five projects have a total investment of $11 million. The government investment is given priority to the sources of funding, accounting for 70%. And the other 30% of the fund is invested by the enterprise who are responsible for project research and development of these projects. These enterprises are well-known companies or institute in this field, including osram - west tiffany, general electric, Eastman kodak and Stanford international institute.

    When the led high bay lighting fixtures raise, Chinese companies missed the chance to control the main technical problems of led high bay lighting fixtures industry. And many core technologies of led high bay lighting fixtures are occupied by foreign enterprises. So Chinese companies seem to be passive in some way. China led high bay lighting fixtures industry how to breakthrough technology of led lighting fixtures needs exploration and efforts of all parties concerned.

China led high bay lighting fixtures

Home
Contacts
Tel:+86-755-28446821
Fax:+86-755-82413339
Address:Floor 4,Block B,Laowei second industry zone,Longhua Town,Shenzhen China.
Follow us
    
Copyright © 2015 Shenzhen Yicai Lighting co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.