In 2010, incandescent lamp selling and production was banned in Taiwan.
In 2012, incandescent lamp selling and production was banned in Canada, USA and Japan.
In 2013, incandescent lamp selling and production was banned in Korea…
LED as a lighting source has been required and asked for from more and more mature market, and
energy-saving products have also been welcomed by more and more customers.
Yicai Lighting as a professional manufacturer specialized in LED lights for many years, we focus on
how to produce high quality products as well as reduce the cost for our clients.
Our microwave sensor T8 tubes with a built-in microwave sensor to one end of the led tube, detecting object movement. The microwave sensor has an induction angle of 180°×360°with up to 5-12 meters in range. The sensor can be activated by either a car or a person moving towards the light source. Once motion is detected the lux level will increase from 20% to 100%, and vice versa. The potential savings are 80-85% and lasts 10 times longer than conventional fluorescent tubes in 24 hours operating environment.
1) More than 50000 hours lifespan
2) Save 70% more power than ordinary LED tubes, really energy saving
3) Standby brightness could be customerized,10%,30% or off ,default brightness:10%
4) Can rapid response within 0.2 seconds
5) Not affected by environment, more stable performance
6) Delay shutdown time could be customizable, default time:30S
Perfect for 24 hours running premises, such as car parks, hospitals, corridors etc.
For more led products information, please visit: www.yicailighting.com