COB LED Downlight is a type of lighting lamps and lanterns with undershot light beam and is usually embedded in the ceiling. The set of lamps and lanterns wouldn’t destroy the art of suspended ceiling. The biggest characteristic of COB LED Downlight is to keep the overall unity and perfect between building and decoration. The advantages of structure is that light source is hidden inside building decoration. That is to say, LED light source is not exposed, so it does not stimulate the skin around the eyes!
There are some note when installing COB LED Downlight:
1. Due to the different force bearing condition of ceiling (such as ordinary wood, solid wood, lime paste board, lime cement coating, synthetic papaya condole top, etc.) , in some cases you need to use screw spikes to fix the COB LED Downlight.
2. Due to the heavy light-fixture, when installation, please ask the related engineer (such as electrician) to use screw expansion bolt and extended reinforcement screws according to the hardness and stress distribution of ceiling, and meanwhile please install correspondent force screws.
3. The COB LED downlight belongs to electrical products, so please employ experienced professional electrician to install the COB LED downlight so as to avoid unnecessary accidents. Please test the light before the fixed installation.
4. Before installing the COB LED downlight, please inspect the whole circuit to avoid electric leakage. Don’t install COB LED downlight without assistance from experienced professional electrician.
5. Confirm the working voltage of COB LED downlight, please make sure working voltage is correct before installation. Misconnection of voltage may cause permanent damage to the COB LED downlight.
6. Don’t install the COB LED downlight near to the heat source and thermal steam, or some places with corrosive gas.
7. Remember to cut off the power before installing COB LED downlight. Turn off the switch, and also to prevent electric shock. Please check whether the mounting hole size meets the requirements before installation.
8. Meanwhile please check connection between terminal and input power line. If it’s loose, please operate again after lock it, or it may lead to unnormal work of COB LED downlight.
9. Check whether the COB LED downlight and installation face is smooth. If there is any gap, please make appropriate adjustments.